Empower Me 101 Goals

As you know, we are doing a 20% project which is meant to focus 20% of our time on doing something that we like. I am working with my friends Hunter and Makenzie. We hope that we will be going to daycare’s to teach little kids different sports to give them a place to escape to if they are sad or just feel like having fun.

I am proud of our group because we have made a big accomplishment which is getting approval from the daycare to come in and do our camps. We are very excited about this because we really want to help these kids find something they are passionate about. We feel that getting approval to come in to do our camps is important because if we didn’t we would not a daycare to go to. If we didn’t have a daycare to go to we would not be able to do our camps. That is just 1 accomplishment that our group has made so far.

Image result for december

Month of December Snowmen                                                                                                                                                                                                   By : MyCuteGraphics

We have goals for December that we have to work on getting done. Our first goal is getting our flyer done for the camps we will do. These flyers we be hung up around the daycare so parents know what there kids will be participating in. Our second goal is to get our lesson plan done for the fist camp. Our first camp we will do cheer and if some of the boys don’t want to do this they can do soccer. Our third goal is making the flyers for the holiday bob’s. Holiday bob’s are lollipops dressed up for the holidays that we will be selling at the daycare. We will get all this done by using all the time we get in class and at home when we have free time to work on stuff.

I think our project is going great so far and I hope it continues to get better as we go!