Empower Me 101

What is Empower Me 101? Well, it is my 20% project. What is a 20% project? Well it is we will be doing that focuses on devoting 20% of our time to doing something we love!  I will be working with my friends Hunter and Makenzie. Our project will be going to day cares to empower kids with sports! We will also be raising money for a hospital by selling Holiday Bob’s. Why are we doing this? We are are doing this because we are all passionate about teaching kids, playing our sports, and helping others.

I am nervous, excited, and inspired. I am nervous because I don’t want our project to be a failure and I am nervous to do our first camp. I am excited because I love helping kids and I can’t wait to start teaching them about different sports. I am inspired because I want to hep these find a passion and I want them to always have a place to escape to like there passion.

My major goals for the month of November are to get approval for our first camp which we hope to have in December. We will get this done by finalizing our plans to go to the daycare in December. I am super, super excited for our project and I can’t wait to go to the daycare with my group.

See my Visual Aide for more information.