How To Comment

What do I mean by how to comment? Isn’t leaving a comment easy? Well there are two types of comments. The first one is a dead end comment. A dead end comment is a comment that you can’t add onto. An example of this is if I said I really like you blog and you said thanks. What would I say next? See how you are stuck and can’t add on. Some more examples of a dead end comment are great job, nice work, I love that post. Even though they are nice comments these are the kind of comments you don’t want to leave. The second kind of comment is a highway comment. A highway comment is a comment that you can add on to and have a conversation. An example of this is if I said I have never really been interested in horses, but after I read your post I want to know more. When did you get interested in horses? See how you are having a conversation and you can keep adding on. Highway comments are the comments you want to leave. So see commenting is easy but we have to make sure that we are leaving highway comments and not dead end ones.

Here is how to comment in steps

1.  Find a blog you like and read it
  2.  Then click on the comment box
  3.  Next you type a highway comment and not a dead end one
  4.  Lastly you will post your comment