Glee!

What is your favorite TV show? Well mine is a TV show called Glee. Glee was a hit TV series on FOX network as soon as it came out in 2009 until 2015. Glee is a cheerful, dramatic, and exciting show about the high school students in the McKinley High School Glee club. The club is made up of cheerleaders, football players, ” losers “, and others. That’s just some interesting things about Glee

Why is Glee my favorite TV show? It is my favorite show because people who are so different come together to do something they love and become friends. It is also super, super funny, sad, dramatic, cheerful, and exciting. Glee started in 2009 on FOX network. Brad Falchuk is the producer of Glee and many other movies and shows. Producer Brad Falchuk teamed up with Ian Brennan who had written a screenplay about high school show choirs, to pitch a one-hour comedy about a glee club to the Fox Broadcasting Company. Their pitch was successful and turned into the television show Glee.

Glee Cast

Wikimedia Commons

In you favorite show do you have a favorite character? My favorite characters in Glee are Quinn Fabray, Rachel Berry, and Santana Lopez. Quinn is one of my favorite characters because even though the beginning of her year changed her life she ended up doing big things. Quinn is one of the cheerleaders and there school and she faces something that will change her life for ever, and throughout her rough time the glee club was there for her and they all became friends. Rachel Berry is one of my favorite characters because even though people tell her things are not going to happen, if she has her mind is to something she will accomplish it. Rachel is one of the ” losers ” and she is a great singer, but sometimes her goals can get in the way of her friendships. Santana is also one of my favorites because in the begging she is mean and later on she becomes friends with people in the glee club who are so different from her. Santana is also a cheerleader but really mean, and then she joins the glee club to find out the people there do accept you for who you really are. Those are just some of my favorite characters.

Glee has 6 amazing seasons full of drama, happy and sad times, and lots of songs. My favorite thing about season 1 is all the different people come together for the first time and become friends. It is also when you get to know some of the characters. The things I like about season 2 is a lot of drama starts in the glee club and some of the girls end up starting a new club because they felt like they were not showcasing there talents enough. In season 3 there is only 1 happy glee club again and it is most of the original members last year of high school. They go to nationals again and end up winning. In season 4 new members join the glee club with some of the people who have been there. It is also about Rachel is starting her new life in New York. Season 5 is about all of the original members not being inn the high school glee club and having to find lots of new students to join. Season 6 is like the farewell season because it is the last one they have. All of the cast comes come back for 1 last song together. The last thing they do is rename the auditorium the Finn Hudson auditorium because he had past away during the 4th season. Well those are all the season and some stuff about them.

The last song

Season 3 Nationals Performance

I like many different TV shows, but this one is by far my favorite!